June 14, 2021
Truly children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward”
– Psalm 127:3
Abortion stops a beating heart and ends an innocent human life. A life that is a gift from God and one that we ordain our government to protect.
Though legalized by the Supreme Court in 1973, abortion on demand has never rested easy on the collective conscience of the American people.
Faith & Freedom is working diligently to protect life by working with elected leaders in Washington, DC and in State Capitols throughout the country to enact pro-life laws and executive action that protects women and their unborn children including:
- President Trump issued an Executive Order re-instituting President Reagan’s Mexico City Policy to require that foreign non-governmental organizations (NGOs) agree, as a condition of their receipt of U.S. federal grant money, to neither perform nor actively promote abortion as a method of family planning overseas.
- H.J. Res. 43 to overturn an Obama era U.S. Department of Health and Human Services directive that forced states to provide Title X funding to Planned Parenthood and other organizations performing abortions.
- The “Pain-Capable Unborn Protection Act” to stop the abhorrent practice of taking the life of an unborn child after the 20th week of pregnancy when medical science shows the child can feel pain.
- “The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act to prohibit a health care practitioner from failing to exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion
- Millions of people of faith expect the U.S. Senate to bring both of these pieces of legislation to the floor for a recorded vote where Senators must decide whether or not to protect the most innocent among us.
- The Pennsylvania Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and Dismemberment Ban, which would end late-term abortions after five months of pregnancy throughout the Commonwealth
- Banned abortions after prenatal tests reveal Down syndrome in any child
Become a Monthly Sustainer
Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.Please Donate