September 23, 2019
About the Faith & Freedom Coalition
“Freedom regards religion as the companion in all its battles and all its triumphs as the very cradle of its infancy and the source of all its claims…. because religion alone is the safeguard of morality, and morality is the best and surest pledge for the survival of freedom.” – Alexis de Tocqueville
We believe that the greatness of America lies not in the federal government but in the character of our people — the simple virtues of faith, hard work, marriage, family, personal responsibility, and helping the least among us. If we lose sight of these values, America will cease to be great.
Never before has it been more critical for us to speak out for these values. That is why the Faith & Freedom Coalition is committed to educating, equipping, and mobilizing people of faith and like-minded individuals to be effective citizens. Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.
- Respect for the sanctity and dignity of life, family, and marriage as the foundations of a free society
- Limited government, lower taxes and fiscal responsibility to unleash the creative energy of entrepreneurs
- Education reform that puts children first
- Help the poor, the needy, and those who have been left behind
- Free markets and free minds to create opportunity for all
- Victory in the struggle with terrorism and tyranny while supporting our democratic allies, including Israel
Our Five-Fold Mission
- Mobilize and train people of faith to be effective citizens
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media on behalf of Christian values
- Influence legislation and enact sound public policy at every level of government
- Train citizens for effective civic action
- Protest bigotry and discrimination against people of faith
Become a Freedom Patriot
Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.Please Donate
Governor Sarah Palin
“We look to the Faith & Freedom Coalition and other common-sense, conservative, liberty-loving groups to be our voice. You have access to the politicians; you have access to the venues where your voice can be louder as representatives of us. So, we count on you to speak truth and to hold our politicians accountable because if not for that then our country will be transformed into something that we do not recognize. Keep up the great work.”
Governor Mike Huckabee
“The Faith & Freedom Coalition is absolutely a great group of people. Ralph Reed has done an amazing job of putting it all together. I very much appreciate all of the hard work that members and supporters of Faith and Freedom have done.”
President Donald J. Trump
“In just a few years, Ralph Reed has turned a small organization into a really nationwide, beautiful movement. Really, so true. And what you have achieved is extraordinary."
Senator Ted Cruz
“I am so grateful for the commitment and the passion of the Faith & Freedom Coalition because freedom, religious liberty and the Constitution are under attack right now, and yet I am encouraged that you are standing up to defend liberty.”
Senator Marco Rubio
“Let me start by congratulating Ralph Reed on the work he’s done at getting the Faith & Freedom Coalition of the ground and for all the work that’s been done to promote the public policy goals of strengthening families, preserving traditional values, protecting the dignity of life and marriage, lowering the tax burden on small businesses and families, and requiring government to tighten its belt and live within its means.”
Speaker Newt Gingrich
“What the Faith & Freedom Coalition is doing is historically important for the future of our country and the future of our children and grandchildren.”
Fox News Sean Hannity
"Ralph Reed has built an incredible organization and I'm gonna tell you, it's going to grow into a force to be reckoned with. And that's the Faith & Freedom Coalition."
Senator Rand Paul
"I applaud Faith & Freedom Coalition for defending the traditional values that made America great and the freedoms we enjoy under the Constitution. I have had the privilege to work with FFC and its grassroots members to advance sound public policy and defend the right of Christians to express their faith and be effective citizens. Faith & Freedom Coalition is making a difference."
Vice President Mike Pence
"I want to thank Ralph Reed for playing such a pivotal role in marshaling a movement that's made such a difference in the life of our nation."
Milestones & History
- Faith & Freedom helped confirm Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Faith & Freedom contacted 181 million Christian voters throughout the country during the 2018 mid-term election:
- Volunteers knocked on over 2.2 million doors.
- 13.4 million pieces of voter education mail.
- 32 million digital ads and 28 million emails and peer-to-peer text messages.
- Faith & Freedom helped confirm Justice Neil Gorsuch to U.S. Supreme Court
- Faith & Freedom helped deliver the largest tax reform in a generation including an increase in the per child tax credit to to $2,000.
- Faith & Freedom helped to confirm record number of federal appellate court judges.
- Road To Majority Policy Conference included President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Speaker Paul Ryan, and Leader Mitch McConnell.
2014 – 2016
- Faith & Freedom Coalition’s 2014 mid-term election voter education campaign included:
- 6 million pieces of voter education mail
- 10 million Get-Out-The-Vote calls
- 18 million SMS text and email messages
- 16 million online video ads
- 10 million voter guides distributed in churches
- 300,000 door knocks
- Faith & Freedom adds 1,000,000th member.
- Faith & Freedom delivered a data-analytics-driven $10 million grassroots campaign during 2016 Presidential campaign leading to the election of President Donald J. Trump. The campaign included:
- Over 10 million phone calls.
- 22 million pieces of educational mail.
- 30 million voter guides in 117,000 churches.
- Volunteers knocked on over 1.2 million doors.
- Faith & Freedom hosts Presidential Forums in South Carolina, Michigan, Delaware, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Florida.
- Faith & Freedom Coalition campaign reaches 250K voters in North Carolina Marriage Amendment victory.
- Faith & Freedom makes over 122 million voter contacts to evangelicals, faithful Catholics, and other voters of faith in key states during the 2012 election season including:
- 23 million pieces of voter education mail
- 21 million Get-Out-The-Vote calls
- 18 million SMS text and email messages
- 30 million voter guides distributed in 117,000 churches
- 250,000 door knocks
- 5,800 radio ads across seven states
- Faith & Freedom holds first 2012 presidential forum attended by 1,700+ grassroots Iowa activists and more than 200+ media.
- Annual Road To Majority Policy Conference in Washington, DC, attracts 1,500 grassroots activists and members of the media, and features every major 2012 presidential candidate.
- Faith & Freedom establishes its 30th state affiliate and established its 125th local and county chapter.
- Faith & Freedom adds its 500,000th member.
2009 – 2010
- Faith & Freedom opens its national headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Faith & Freedom makes 58.8 million voter contacts during the 2010 mid-term election spearheading the conservative vote which ushered in 63 new House members and 6 U.S. Senators.
- 8,125,000 pieces of voter education mail
- 505,000 door knocks, utilizing Faith & Freedom Coalition’s patented Voter Trak technology.
- 2,900 radio ads in 17 states
- 15.3 million Get-Out-The-Vote calls
- 16.5 million Congressional Scorecards and Voter Guides.
- Inaugural Road To Majority Policy Conference in Washington, DC, attracts over 500 grassroots activists and members of the media.