February 14, 2024
August 30, 2017
President Trump’s Accomplishments
A PARTIAL LIST OF PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS FIRST SIX MONTHS OF HIS PRESIDENCYYou won’t hear this from the “fake news” media. They like to focus on the “Trump Colluded with Russia” Hoax, the supposed disarray in the White House, or President Trump’s tweets. The “fake news” media won’t tell you what President Trump has actually accomplished in his first six months in office – which is truly historic. Here’s just a partial list.
- President Trump has signed more than 40 bills into law and has issued more than 40 Executive Orders on everything from health care, to energy, infrastructure and more.
- President Trump has signed more laws to slash unnecessary federal regulations and bureaucratic red tape than any other President in American history. This slashing of regulations is saving American businesses more than $18 billion a year in costs.
- President Trump is emphasizing making America energy-independent. He has approved the building of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.
- President Trump has saved the American people $3 TRILLION over the next 10 years by withdrawing from the so-called Paris climate accord.
- Under President Trump, the U.S. economy has already created more than 800,000 new jobs. The stock market has risen more than 20 percent since his election. GDP growth for the second quarter of 2017 was 2.7 percent, compared to an average yearly GDP growth under Obama of 1.8 percent. So a 50 percent increase in economic growth under President Trump.
- Consumer confidence (the engine of economic growth) is at a 17-year high under President Trump.
- Food stamp use has plunged to a 7-year low under President Trump.
- Illegal border crossings have dropped 73 percent under President Trump. In fact, illegal aliens are now leaving America on their own. President Trump is doubling the number of border patrol officers.
- President Trump has declared war on the 10,000 ultra-violent MS-13 gang members who are in the United States. Most of these gang members came to the United States during President Obama’s “open border” policies – when President Obama deliberately ignored U.S. immigration law in order to create more voters for his socialist agenda.
- President Trump issued an Executive Order ending the ObamaCare regulatory mandate that requires Christian and pro-life Americans to purchase health insurance that includes abortions and gender reassignment surgery.
- President Trump’s Executive Order also prohibits the U.S. Government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith, affirming First Amendment protections for religious freedom. This Executive Order also requires the U.S. government to vigorously protect and defend religious freedom and public expressions of religious faith.
- This Executive Order ends the Obama Administration’s illegal misuse of the Justice Department and other federal agencies to prosecute and persecute Christians who express their faith.
- President Trump is allowing America’s generals to decide how to destroy ISIS. Since President Trump took office in January, every ISIS stronghold in Iraq has been destroyed. Because of attacks on ISIS ordered by President Trump and his generals, the founder and leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is now dead (SOURCE: Newsweek) and the entire leadership of ISIS has been decimated. ISIS is in retreat everywhere.
- President Trump has reversed President Obama’s policy of allowing transgendered people to serve in our military because the military is no place for progressive social experiments. Instead of spending billions of dollars on special health care needs for transgendered soldiers, President Trump has decided this money is better spent on weapons and soldiers who are fit for duty.
- After years of cuts to our military under President Obama, President Trump has signed into law the largest increase in defense spending in nearly 10 years and called for the greatest investment in military readiness since the days of President Ronald Reagan.
- President Trump is calling our enemy its proper name – radical Islamic terrorism.
- After years of President Obama packing our federal courts with more than 400 federal judge appointments, President Trump has been appointing dozens of solid Constitutionalists to our federal courts, including Justice Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court – who is proving to be every bit as solid with his rulings as the late great Justice Antonin Scalia and Justice Clarence Thomas. Just imagine the kinds of radical anti-Christian judges and Supreme Court Justices we would be getting if Hillary Clinton had been elected President.
- President Trump has given states the option to deny Planned Parenthood access to Medicaid and other federal grant money because Planned Parenthood uses this money to facilitate its conducting of more than 328,000 abortions per year at Planned Parenthood’s abortion mills.
- President Trump has ordered a halt to all U.S. taxpayer money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
- President Trump is pushing weak Republicans in the U.S. Senate to keep their promise to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
- President Trump is proposing the largest tax cuts since President Reagan. He is also committed to simplifying the tax code so that your tax form will be the size of a post card.
- President Trump chose Governor Mike Pence as his Vice President. He could not have picked a more rock-solid conservative. In fact, all of President Trump’s key appointments have been rock-solid conservatives. This is essential because “Personnel is Policy.”
- President Trump has directed our conservative Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos to end the anti- Christian so-called “common core” curriculum that was aggressively promoted by Obama.
- In sharp contrast to President Obama’s rhetorical war on America’s police, President Trump is outspoken in his support for America’s police and has offered cities federal support to crack down on violent crime in our city streets. The result: Murders and violent crime are dropping in most cities under President Trump instead of rising as was happening under Obama.
Become a Monthly Sustainer
Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.Please Donate