With your help, Faith & Freedom Coalition:
· Conducted 5.2 million Personal Home Visits to Christians in the key battleground states who often don't vote in elections.
· Printed and distributed 43 million voter guides; mailed 34 million Christian Voter Education packets.
· Distributed 37 million video ads via email, text message, ads on Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube and across social media and the Internet.
· Continuously phoned and sent text messages to eligible Christian voters in the key battleground states and House race districts to make sure they voted.
· Assembled our massive network of vans, buses and cars in the 16 battleground states to drive Christians to the polls to vote as needed.
Your help will be vital in 2022.
5.2 MILLION HOME VISITS
43 MILLION VOTER GUIDES
37 MILLION VIDEO ADS
284 MILLION CONTACTS
Inaugural Road To Majority conference in Washington, DC attracts over 500 grassroots activists.
Faith & Freedom makes 58.8 million voter contacts spearheading the conservative vote which ushered in 63 new House members and six U.S. Senators.
Faith & Freedom engages 250,000 voters in North Carolina Marriage Amendment victory.
122 million voter contacts to evangelicals and faithful Catholics in key states during 2012 election season.
Faith & Freedom adds 1,000,000th member.
60.3 million voter contacts during 2014 mid-term election season.
90.2 million voter contacts aids in Donald Trump becoming the 45th President of the United States over Hillary Clinton.
“In just a few years, Ralph Reed has turned a small organization into a really nationwide, beautiful movement. Really, so true. And what you have achieved is extraordinary.” –President Trump
Faith & Freedom actively works for passage of the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act.
181 million voter contacts assists in limiting Republican House defeats and preserves the US Senate.
President Trump thanks Ralph Reed and Faith & Freedom for their hard work on behalf of significant criminal justice reform legislation, the First Step Act.